I've re-thought everything about the way I'm going to do commissions thanks to all of the helpful comments on my last Journal.
* All commissions as of now will be at minimum 100$, this is because it is not just a sculpture- it is a custom made design for you and plenty of time goes into making it. Secondly, summer vacations is nearly over and my time will become more precious since I do school full time and work. Pricing will depend on size, material and detail.
* I will be requesting Half BEFORE and Half AFTER that will help both the customer and myself I believe, It will give me more incentive to finish faster and give the customer more time for payments. Any payment made will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
* SHIPPING COST will be paid for by the customer and should be paid to me with the final payment, that way the buyer can decide what grade of shipping to use, and because depending on the location the price of shipping varies greatly. (Once the item has shipped it is no longer my responsibility if anything is damaged on arrival
* TIME- it can take me a lot of time to make a custom sculpture, please do not expect immediate results, I will be updating progress every step of the way.
* MATERIALS- sometimes a commission may call for materials that run out such as paints, now I will be charging a fee of 10$ for any paint job- more if it is large. If there are any materials you would like specially included such as jewels, rocks, shells etc. that will come out of the materials cost, which may need to be paid in between the first and last payment if need be (Because I can't afford to pay for extra accessories out of pocket.)
* SCULPTING MATERIAL- Materials chosen will affect price, amount of allowed detail, durability and work time. I currently have regular sculpy clay and LAdoll clay (stone ware clay I'm still debating on using for commissions or not). At some point I will invest in a variety of materials but that will not be anytime soon. If you would like a specific sculpture material to be use in the making of your sculpture that will need to be paid for by the customer with the first payment.
** If you are interested please send me a note**
Thank you for the helpful suggestions!: Muhboobz, Scullpistol, Puppitprductions, and MaryamDM
Thanks for reading!